ShareThis

Monster Burp Clothes

 Saturday, June 9, 2012

I attended a baby shower for a friend of mine today.  She is having twin boys and is doing a "monster" theme for them.  I was able to find the most adorable monster designs from Bunnycup Embroidery (www.bunnycup.com), which is one of my favorite embroidery websites to use.  I purchased the set on a buy one, get one free sale, so I got anther set to use for a "future" quilt, which will be showcased later.  Aren't these designs just adorable though.  I just love them in these burp clothes.




I wasn't able to personalize them because the babies don't have names yet, but soon.  After they are born, I plan on making them a couple more with their names.  I would also love to use these designs in one of my baby quilts!  I think that would be super cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP