ShareThis

Craft Show

 Saturday, October 20, 2012

Well today was my very first craft show at a little church in my area.  It was fun.  All I had time to make were some quilted bibs, which I totally love.  I used Camille Roskelley's pattern, which you can buy here.  It really is a great pattern.  The instructions are very concise and extremely easy to follow.  Okay, get ready for picture overload!





Here is an up close picture of the swirly quilting I did on one of the bibs.  It is definitely a quilting technique that I need to continue to practice.  


Here is a picture of the wavy quilting I did.  Personally, this is my favorite style of quilting for the bibs.  It is just a very nice simple quilting motif.  It seemed as though the other ones got a little more "chopped" up after I cut the bib out of the quilt sandwich, but this one did not.  


My oldest daughter was jealous of all the pictures I was taking of the bibs and wanted to get in on the pictorial action, so here is a picture of her modeling one.  


And of course, here is the "typical" type of pic I get from my youngest daughter.  She refused to model the bib.  Instead I found her underneath my long arm quilting machine staring up at me after searching for her for several minutes.  Isn't she a precious little stinker!


Well I have finally set up an etsy shop which you can find here.  I have listed 8 of my finished bibs in this shop.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Linking up with Plum and June for "Let's Get Aquainted Monday Link Up".


Happy Quilting!

Melissa

9 comments:

Stacey Napier October 21, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

The bibs are just precious - good luck!

FarahLin October 21, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

Hi stopped by from Beth's Monday Link-up - beautiful makes and love the prints you've used, they're sooo adorable!

All the best in your new endeavour!

Laura October 21, 2012 at 8:03 PM  

Nice job! I need to make a few myself for our new grandson arriving next month!

Beth October 22, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

Those are so cute! I especially like the colors in the ones in the fourth pic!

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD October 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM  

Dropped by from P&J Link Up. These bibs are such fun, love that they're made up from charm squares, good to meet you :)

Lisa October 23, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

I loooove your quilting - these bibs are a great way to showcase (and in my case practice!) different types of quilting styles. Gorgeous!

Linda October 24, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

Love the bibs and the quilting!!!! Love the name change too. :-)

MarneyMay October 31, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

Love your bibs sooo bright and happy looking. Shame my children are in their 30's lol

Cheers Pauline

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP