ShareThis

Finished Quilt Samples

 Friday, November 16, 2012

Last Friday I was able to quilt up these samples with just a couple of my favorite quilt designs.  I am having someone do a "face lift" on my blog and I wanted some "quilting pictures" for her to include in the blog banner.  As a result, I created a couple of samples so far.  Here is a picture of the quilt sample before quilting:


Here are some pictures of the sample with the wavy quilting:



Here is a picture of the wavy quilting on the back:


Here is a picture of a sample with the double loop quilting style:


Here is a picture of the double loop quilting on the back:


I can only take credit for the very first picture shown at the top, my wonderful sister in law took the rest of them for me and she also did "edit" the first picture for me as well.  Didn't she do an excellent job!  You can certainly tell a difference between a "lamen" like me and a "professional" like her!

Also this will complete Items #5 and #17 on my "100 Day Hustle List".  Yea!!!

I am linking up to "Finish it up Friday" at Crazy Mom Quilts.  

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

Jenny November 16, 2012 at 7:31 AM  

Those are great samples!

Becky November 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

Gorgeous, and lovely fabric!

Lisa November 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

The double loop is wonderful - looks really great! Great job on your 100 day hustle - always feels good to cross things off, right??!!!!

Gillian Grimmett November 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

Hi Melissa. Lovely quilt samples and I especially love the double loop quilting. Found you through Hilltop House Creative Works

heart of charnwood December 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM  

Love the samples- they look fab! : )

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP