ShareThis

The 100 Day Hustle Update

 Friday, November 9, 2012

MY TO DO LIST:

  1. Make 15 to 20 quilted bibs for craft show, which are excellent practice pieces for trying new design on the long arm 
  2. Make 15 to 20 burp clothes for craft show.  Ended up not having time to do this.  Big surprise.  
  3. Make baby girl quilt for craft show.  Started to do this but my long arm started to act up so I ended up ruining it and it became a practice piece.  
  4. Make baby boy quilt for craft show.  This piece became a practice piece to "fix" the long arm and I ended up practicing my feathers on it.  
  5. Make a quilt for my sister in law to photograph for me to use as "new banner" pic to update my website.  In Process.
  6. Make myself a Halloween table runner.  Bagged this for now.  I do have the pieces parts and will do that sometime this winter.  
  7. Finish my mother in law's quilt that she started.  How did this get on my list?  LOL.  In process.  
  8. A Craftsy Class called Machine Quilting Negative Space by Angela Walters
  9. Make a "Family Tree Quilt" for my mother in law for Christmas with my sister in law.  
  10. Make my husband a coffee quilt per his request because my youngest daughter got a hold of the ink pen and inked his current deer quilt I made him before we were married, so now he wants a new one that is coffee themed and has flannel on the back.  Talk about picky!  
  11. Christmas stockings for my daycare lady's family as Christmas gifts this year.  
  12. Christmas stockings for my parents to hold their Christmas gifts.  
  13. Christmas stocking for my daughter's kindergarten teacher.  (I am going with a sort of theme this year, so hopefully these are easy to make.  I intend on purchasing Camille Roskelly's pattern to make these. 
  14. Melia's petal pocket pillow  Changed my mind and going to do for next year.  Want to give to the girls together and Mae has decided to use "everything" in her crib to stack up and try to escape.  This currently terrifies me, so I may wait another year when the girls are older.  Melia would have really loved it and could have used it since she is a such a hoarder and literally takes EVERYTHING to bed with her.  
  15. Maelyn's petal pocket pillow  See Item #14.  
  16. A baby quilt for my new niece or nephew after it arrives in late November.  
  17. Long arm quilting samples to show customers.  I want 3 samples of 3 different allover designs.  In Process.
  18. Christmas table runner for me and my mom.
  19. Baby girl quilt for a family friend. 
Well it appears that currently, only one item is completely crossed off, but I think at least I am tackling my rather "large" list and making some headway right?  Sorry I didn't include pictures.  The number list function in blogger continued to get screwed up when I tried.  Don't worry, I will try to figure that out for the final posting!

Hooking up to The 100 Day Hustle at Kelsey Sews.




6 comments:

Kelsey November 9, 2012 at 5:47 AM  

Progress is progress!! You're doing great!

audrey November 9, 2012 at 9:11 AM  

Do not tell my husband about a coffee quilt with flannel on the back. I think he would freak out and want one, and I do not have time right now, haha. :)

Foster November 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

One item is better than none. Keep plugging away.

kat129 November 10, 2012 at 4:53 AM  

You do have a lot of big projects in the process! Good luck with everything. And sorry about your long arm acting up.
cheers!
-kim

Amanda November 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

Oh, I'm sorry that neither of the baby quilts turned out! Your sample placemats looked really good though...I'm excited to see quilting on them!

Kelsey November 12, 2012 at 7:22 AM  

Progress is progress :) And you have lots of big projects! That stinks about the baby quilts but at least you were able to use them for something

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP