ShareThis

A Super Hero Christmas!

 Saturday, December 22, 2012

I promise this is my last post on Christmas stockings.  After this batch, I am done making them for this year!  I must say though they have been a lot of fun to make, so I am a little bit sad.  I gave this batch of stockings to my daycare lady's family yesterday and I was so thrilled that she loved them.






I wish you all a Very Super Hero Christmas and a great Holiday season!

Linking up with Plum and June.  



Happy Quilting!


6 comments:

Lisa December 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM  

These are so awesomely fun!!! Not to mention the beautiful quilting on all of the stockings you made - such thoughtful christmas gifts!!!

Beth December 23, 2012 at 5:10 PM  

Those are all adorable!

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD December 23, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

Popped by from P&J - What fun - they look really great :)

Linda December 27, 2012 at 4:26 PM  

Super cool stockings!!! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas Season and Blessed New Year!

Jen December 27, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

Those are so fun, and the quilting is great!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP