ShareThis

2013 - A Lovely Year of Finishes - May Goal

 Monday, May 6, 2013

I am excited because this month I am actually getting caught up and can start my adorable little nephew's quilt.  Now granted, he will be 6 months old this month, but better late than never right?  For this baby quilt, I will be mixing it up with some embroidery that my sister in law picked out.  She picked out this adorable collection from Bunnycup Embroidery called "Daring Dragons", which can be purchased here.

Aren't they just adorable.  I can't wait to use these cute little guys in the quilt.

The fabric collection that I will be using is Urban Down Under for Northcott Fabrics, which can be purchased here.


So back to my May goal, my goal is to complete the quilt top, so it is ready to quilt and bind for next month!  

Linking up to 2013 - A Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by Fiber of All Sorts.
Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Cindy May 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM  

This is going to be an adorable quilt. I can't wait to see the finished project.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter May 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM  

What a sweet quilt - and I love your header picture :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP