ShareThis

Star Surround Quilt Along - Building Block Centers

 Friday, August 23, 2013

For Week #4, we are to make the star center portion of the block using the half square triangles made from Week #2's assignment.  You can find the instructions for this week's assignment on Melissa's blog Happy Quilting here.  Mine is show below.  I really love how it is turning out.  I just love and I do mean love this fabric collection!


I am pretty excited because this means that I am catching up to everyone else in the Quilt Along and may actually achieve my goal of being caught up by the end of the week!  Woohoo!

Linking up to The Star Surround Quilt Along hosted by Melissa at Happy Quilting.


Happy Quilting!

1 comments:

Melissa Corry August 23, 2013 at 5:15 AM  

You are doing great catching up. Woo Hoo!!! Your star looks fantastic. So adorable in those adorable fabrics!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP