ShareThis

Star Surround Quilt Along - Half Square Triangles

 Saturday, August 17, 2013

Assignment #2 for Melissa's Star Surround Quilt Along is to make the half square triangles for the project. You can find her post about it here.  I used to be terrified of triangles and just points in general.  However, with this common method that she uses to make them, I actually enjoy making them and they have become one of my favorite blocks to make!  So here you go.  My cute little pile of half square triangles completed.


Linking up to The Star Surround Quilt Along hosted by Melissa at Happy Quilting.


Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Melissa Corry August 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM  

Adorable HST's!! Just fantastic!!

jan August 17, 2013 at 8:47 PM  

I love the colors you are using - i think they will look terrific!
xo jan

Lisa August 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM  

And those cute little monsters are perfect for your adorable HST's. Oh how I I love HST's.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP